3. Move left foot to left into hidari neko ashi dachi
(side-facing cat stance). Perform hidari haishu uke with right hand hikite
open across the chest.
4. Bring left foot back to heiko dachi (ready stance)
and perform migi tae uke.
5. Perform migi shuto to the right at shoulder level.
6. Perform hidari seiken zuki at 45 degree angle to
the right and withdraw both hands simultaneously into hidari tae uke. (Note
- these first movements are done with the body facing the front.)
7. Step left foot out 45 degrees to the left into left
neko ashi dachi and perform left shuto uke with right hand hikite beside
the chest in a fist.
8. Step right foot forward into zenkutsu dachi and
perform right yonhan nukite chudan (spear hand thrust at solar plexus level).
9. Pivot 180 degrees counterclockwise withdrawing the
right hand. Then step the right foot forward into migi neko ashi dachi
and perform migi shuto uke with left hand hikite beside the chest in a
10. Step left foot forward into zenkutsu dachi and
perform hidari yonhan nukite chudan.
11. Pivot 135 degrees clockwise into zenkutsu dachi
and perform migi jodan uke (high block).